Is there a free version of Speechify?
Speechify is available for both personal and commercial use. Whileno free version, users can create an account and try the tool for free for three days. After the three-day trial period ends, you can subscribe to the tool paying $139 per year.
➤Listen on desktop or mobile devices. Everything you've saved in your Speechify library is instantly synced across devices so you can listen to anything, anywhere, anytime. Saved artifacts sync to the cloud and can be accessed across all your devices. Make sure you install our mobile app on your Android or iOS devices.
- Open Google Chrome and navigate to the page you want to listen to.
- Click on the Speechify extension to the right of the URL bar to open the floating player.
- Click the blue play button to start playing at the top of the page.
Good to knowThe Speechify app is free to use in your web browser as a Chrome extension. It can also be downloaded as an app for iOS or your Android device.
speak freelyist eine beliebte Text-to-Speech-App mit über 5.000.000 Installationen. Diese App spricht, was Sie eingeben, mit mehreren Sprachoptionen. Sie können auch beliebigen Text aus verschiedenen Anwendungen importieren. Verfügbar auf Android-Geräten.
Speechify is the world's leading audio reader. Read books, documents, articles, PDFs, emails, anything you read faster. If you're looking for the best text to speech apps, take a look at some of the best options below.
Get Speechify free to get a play button like this on every website you visit. Also emails, PDFs, anything you read.
Speechify is revolutionizing this. Once you install the TTS mobile app, you can easily convert text to speech from any website in your browser, read your email aloud, and much more.If you install it as a browser extension, you can do the same on your laptop..
- Go to the Speechify website and click the Download button.
- Select the "Windows" option from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the instructions to download and install the application on your computer.
- Once installed, launch the app and log in with your credentials.
- Are you ready!
Download the Speechify extension for Chrome. Select "Add to Chrome" and add the extension to Chrome. Create or sign in to your Speechify account. Select your favorite HD voice and listening speed.
How can I have texts read aloud online?
- Select the time at the bottom right. Or press Alt + Shift + s.
- select settings. Accessibility.
- En Text-to-Speech, habilite Select-to-Speak.
- Choose Open Select to Speak Preferences. Under Emphasis, you can: Turn on Emphasize each word as it is spoken.
To use Read Aloud, navigate to the webpage you want to read aloud, then click the Read Aloud icon in the Chrome menu. Additionally, the keyboard shortcuts ALT-P, ALT-O, ALT-comma, and ALT-dot can be used to play/pause, stop, rewind, and fast-forward. You can also select the text you want to read before activating the extension.
|voice quality||Basic text-to-speech quality||Premium, human-sounding celebrity voices (including Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow and more)|
|Access to content on all devices||NO||iOS, Android, Internet, MacOS|
Talkis the #1 text-to-speech software that turns any typed text into natural-sounding spoken words. We have free and premium subscriptions and over 150,000 5-star reviews. You can use our text editor, our Google Chrome extension, our iOS app, our Mac desktop app, or our Android app.
- Extension for reading. Free • Open source. ...
- NaturalReader. Free Personal • Owner. ...
- eSpeak. ...
- Textlaut. ...
- Read aloud. ...
- Kurzweil 3000. ...
- Verbify-TTS. ...